Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Something New

Welcome One and Welcome All.


Step right through these doors into a world of.... okay in reality there are no doors you're walking into nor is there a world I am showing you. What I will be showing you is random stuff throughout the year of me.

http://readingbythemoon.blogspot.com/In all honesty I have 0 experience with blogs. So if my fuck ups in blogging amuse you be sure to follow!

Today marks the opening of my blog. In reality it's an exciting event (at least for me). One that I hope will prove to be rewarding in a sense (bring on the moola!).

 I am opening the blog to give me a place to relieve my stress and show off my creative sides.

I wanna show off some paintings and crafts and some pinterests fails. But I also want this blog to get serious. I suffer with severe depression and anxiety and this blog will be a way to help me get through all that. After all, writing is one of the best medicines. Maybe I might even be able to help a few readers out there deal with their anxiety and depression as well so win win!
I'm not really sure how this all works. I guess the best way for me to do it is to start the blog and learn as I go. After all that is what i do best.

A little about myself....
I am a current college student headed into dental, I will have my associates in science in a few years (YAY!). I have a guinea pig named Meadow (pictured below) she is an adorable Peruvian/texel mix (although the texel doesn't show).
http://readingbythemoon.blogspot.com/ Isn't she adorable?!

Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions on how this all works.

Until midnight

xoxo
Courteney

No comments:

Post a Comment